The job prospects for qualified accountants are never low as it is a must to have department in every company belonging to any industry. If you want to pursue a career in accounting and reach at the top notch spot expertise in the field of accountancy, have a look at the accounting qualifications available –
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
It is a top accounting five years duration course extended by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW). The ACA qualified accountants are catered off the cuff learning and workplace training component for complete proficiency in the realm of accountancy. The cart off point with this course is that the candidate is supposed to join a training agreement with an authorised boss before taking admission to the aforesaid qualification.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
This is the most popular accounting course amongst students looking for top notch spot in the accounting field. It confirms extra ordinary career in accountancy, management and finance. The biggest advantage of the course doesn’t need any type of training agreement giving choice to establish links with different employers while pursuing the course.
Check out the list of ACCA’s digital qualifications for aspiring students with non business background who still look to gain ACCA course online experience.
Financial Accounting: This preliminary qualification aids candidates to:
- become skilled at recording, processing and reporting business dealings;
- the study of trial balance showers the skills of tracing, identifying and correcting slip-up;
- It offers intrinsic knowledge about making financial statements and comprehending the qualitative features of functional information.
Accountant in Business:
Accountant in business (AB) is the option for those interested in learning the interconnection between the employees and the system of an organization. This course is a sort of preparation for the ACCA exam while giving the certification of diploma in AB course.
Intermediate Bookkeeping: Accountants with certified book keeping course are taught the skills to
- augment their monetary and book-keeping skills;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- For preparation of the maintenance of Financial Records (FA2) exam;
Management Accounting: The qualification in management accounting aids the candidate to take right business decisions concerning to finance and investment. Check out the following points to understand it more clearly-
- It provides skills regarding the financing of business operations.
- To strategise and control inflow and outflow of cash.
- It teaches and acquaints the students with the decision of capital investment.
- Optimum and best utilization of working capital
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
To pursue the certified public accountant (CPA), the work experience and good grades in the comprehensive exam is needed and is conducted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). The student with the licence in CPA can work and grow in diverse fields of financial management and accounting.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
CFAs course imparts training in investment analysis and portfolio management. It requires successful accomplishment of three –level exams consecutively before procuring the CFA license. It is an internationally recognised certification and enhances the expertise as portfolio managers. CFAs can also become research analysts or consultants.
While summarising about online accounting qualifications, it can be said that they are highly beneficial and offer-
- the confidence to commence a profession in finance, business or accountancy;
- It caters an opportunity to swot up business or finance at the level of school or college;
- It caters courage and podium to initiate your own business.