Melbourne AccountantMelbourne AccountantMelbourne Accountant
1300 NXT GEN (698 436)
9am to 9pm
VIC 3008

Capital Gain Tax

  • Home
  • Tag: Capital Gain Tax

Why you should keep record for Capital Gain Tax

You must keep records of every transaction, event or circumstance that may be relevant to working out whether you’ve made a capital gain or loss from a capital gains tax (CGT) event. Generally you need to keep your records for at least five years after the year when the CGT event happened. Keeping adequate records […]
Read more
Translate »
HTML Snippets Powered By :