Regulations have been made to correct technical and drafting defects, and remove anomalies and inoperative provisions to the competition, corporations, superannuation and taxation laws.
The Treasury Laws Amendment (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2018 (F2018L01691) make amendments to the following:
- the Income Tax Assessment Regulations 1997
- the A New Tax System (Australian Business Number) Regulations 1999
- the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) (Transitional Provisions) Regulations 1993
- the Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010, and
- the Corporations Regulations 2001.